High-performance, fully protected.
Protect plant equipment and infrastructure facing the harshest chemical attack, abrasion wear, and structural degradation. With 20+ years of facility experience, CTI has your coating needs covered. High-build coatings for infrastructure protection and repair. Concrete and steel protection in submerged surface. We’re on it, with high-performance coatings and linings.
- Ceramic epoxies for wear resistance, insulation and thermal protection
- Intumescent fireproofing
- High-build structural epoxies
- Glass and fiber reinforced vinyl ester and polyester resins
- Flexible membrane liners
Structural Epoxy Coatings
Rehabilitate damaged areas or line newly installed structures with heavy-duty compressive strength and high flexural properties.
- Two-stage surface preparation with chemical
resistant epoxy mortar
- Structural epoxy adheres and cures underwater
- Superior performance in closed tanks, pipes and
- Surface tolerant adhesion in the most extreme environments
- EPA-ETV Verified for Infrastructure Rehabilitation Technologies
- Available NSF Certified for use in potable drinking
Fiberglass Spray-on Coating & Lining System
High-performance FRP spray-on fiberglass coating and liner
restores and protects concrete and steel surfaces in a wide
range of pH exposures and temperature fluctuations.
Our proprietary system restores degraded pipe surfaces and
combats the effects of corrosion in chemically damaged
containment areas. Touch-ups and long-term maintenance
are simple, keeping you in service longer.
- Full-Service coatings and linings work
- Concrete and restorative
- Industrial flooring
- Pipeline restoration
- Structural coatings
- Proprietary products
- Pumping stations
- Containment dykes
- Wet wells
- Concrete piping and tanks